Friday 15 May 2015

Google AdSense Alternative - Adclx.com

Someone recommended me Adclx.com in one of my blogs, Google AdSense Alternative - Bidvertiser. I decided to give it a try.

Sign up to be a publisher is easy. However, the User Interface (UI) for the Adclx.com website is quite bad. The response when login, is very slow and non-responsive at times. Though the UI is also very simple and offers not much details.

I have setup two parent blocks which are medium rectangle (300x250) and Adunit type is Text/Banner. I cannot remember when I signed up but I think it must be at least one week ago. For more than a week, I have only 40 impressions in total from the two blocks. I have no click at all. This is very pathetic. I have at least 10 times more impressions from other Ads Networks.

Adunit based statistics - Adclx.com
Adunit based statistics - Adclx.com
I have emailed the Support Desk for help and clarifications twice but there is just no reply from them. I wonder whether they are serious to get publishers onboard. I don't think I'm going to waste my time on this one as I don't think there will be any improvement to the revenue.

Sorry Andy, I'm going to give this a miss.

1 comment:

  1. If you are looking into earning cash from your websites by popunder advertisments - you can embed one of the most established networks: PopAds.

    ReplyDelete